These Australian designed performance tees are made using an innovative, co-moulded construction using a durable plastic base and rubberized head. The unique "Cupped" top and stiff, sharpened tip make teeing up the ball extremely easy, even with hardened tee boxes. At 3¼in in length, the TourTee works well with 460cc driver head sizes and is designed to deliver a low spin launch for added distance. Virtually unbreakable, a single tee can last many rounds. Also conveniently doubles as a groove cleaner and divot repair tool, eliminating pocket clutter.
- Durable, co-moulded construction (White plastic base with rubberized cup/top)
- Promotes low-spin launch for added distance
- Stiff, sharpened tip for easy insertion; double as groove cleaner and divot repair tool
- Virtually unbreakable; one Tee can last many rounds
- Size: 3¼in; includes TourTee logo on side.